Image usage rights
Images of Arena Klosters, hereinafter referred to as ‘AK’, which are made available to third parties are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The media and third parties may only use images relating to AK for reports relating to Arena Klosters.
- Any other use of images relating to AK requires the prior written consent from AK and a written contract specifying which images are to be used, what they are to be used for, and what fees are payable for their use.
- The publication of any photos relating to AK must include the following copyright statement: ‘Photo: Arena Klosters / Name of photographer’
- The images must not be altered.
- Images made available to the Davos-Destinations Organisation (Cooperative), hereinafter referred to as ‘DDO’, are subject to the separate terms and conditions of the DDO.
- The improper use of images relating to AK will result in civil and criminal penalties, in accordance with Article 61ff of the Swiss Copyright Act.